Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sister Monkey and baby owl were born...:)

There is always something new when I making a group of dolls. It made me enjoying making dolls. Slight improvisation every time. Is it kaizen? Maybe...Two weeks a go I made monkey doll. It was the boy monkey. Suddenly I have an idea that I have  younger daughter, why not I make smaller and in pink ( her fav color).

Sister Monkey and Brother Monkey


It will be easier to change sizes of dolls using different kind of yarn. But I am fan of 8 ply yarn. So it is more challenging to change the pattern than repeating the same pattern with skinnier yarn. Oh..my experience so far is with the owls. As far as I documented the pictures, I have made 4 sizes of owls. last week I came to the tinies owl that I consider still looking cute. It's height is 7cm.


Owl with wing ( small blue: 9cm and baby green : 7cm)

Owl without wing ( big purple:16cm  and medium pink : 12cm)





No comments:

Post a Comment