Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spring Sunday market in Rosanna


Nobody likes to be lonely, so does the girl. I made a companion for her.  I made pirate boy...:).


They will greet you on Sunday Spring Market in CPS-Op-shop Rosanna, http://www.facebook.com/CPSOpShop , 43 Beetham parade, Rosanna, Melbourne next door to Miss Marie cafe...:). So why not to have a coffee then browse around some handmade stalls surrounding the opshop? It will be held tomorrow, Sunday, 21st October, 2012. Some of the profit will be donated to CPS Children Protection Society.

There will be something new coming in my stall for christmas tree decoration:



And whats next? I packed them in container this morning:





Just pop in Sunday Market, you will find out my collections...:).
See you have a nice weekend everybody...:)





No comments:

Post a Comment