Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Birdies...:)

My course is taking my time lately. I have to go to class for 2 days and go to kinder for 2 days. But still I miss doing crafty things. One week before holiday my daughter become VIP week. In that week she showed and told about herself. One day of that week, she brought her favorites toys. She chose one of crochet doll that I made when she was in kinder and the bird house from last year Easter activity.


When I picked her up, her friend approached me and said," Lulu can you make me a bird like Reyna has?". Then I made her bird in her favourite colour. This is the size of the bird, my daughter, 5YO, holding them.



Then my daughter asked to make 2 more for her friends. She made the nest. As her classroom friends are 20. My friend said," Lulu, you will end up make 20 birds..." LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment