Wednesday, August 22, 2012

During hibernation

On 16th May 2012, my friend asked me to join the ladies night fundraising. By selling my dolls on that night I was able to make a donation to Norparrin ( Early Learning centre for children with special needs) in Mill Park. I was so happy that many ladies were in love with my creations. This is the picture when I just finished setting up my table.



Then  2 days after that I had to join pillow challenge competition that was held by Spotlight. It was a great opportunity to donate the pillow. Furthermore It was a competition so that my creation was being judged. I made on Friday night. Ta..da...


Early on Saturday morning I submitted to Spotlight Preston. Following were other people creations:



I had to wait until Monday for the result. They didn't contact me 2 weeks later, the store rang me and I was the winner...:). I was so happy I got sewing machine and my pillow case donated to the children that have to be stayed long in hospital because of their critical illness.



The last thing that I done was trying another market in Preston baby market with my friend Ani and Allesandra to set up a table. It was called Bumble Bee Market. It was raining on that day, so that the sales was very slow.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment